24 February 2010

Day 13: the elusive bathroom nap

Still having a lot of trouble napping in the bathroom.  Actually, my right arm has felt weird all day, and I think it's because I pinched a nerve trying to sleep on it for my first two naps of the day.

On the bright side, the nap I took on the cab home was great, and I feel completely refreshed.

I'm starting to get the impression that this schedule is completely workable, except that I'm not getting quality naps in the office bathroom.  Thinking back to the times I've been tired or overslept (which includes this morning, unfortunately, when I woke up at the right time then went back to sleep for nearly an hour), they've all come after days at the office, when I haven't been able to take good naps.

I'm going to go to the bathroom in my house and experiment with positions.

No comments:

Post a Comment