19 February 2010

Days 6 and 7: ridiculously busy

Haven't had time to update because of two consecutive 15-hour days at work. No idea how I would have survived days like this if I hadn't switched to this schedule - quite fortuitous, actually. And rest assured that I've been sticking to the schedule - if anything I've been getting less sleep. Who would have thought that I'd ever have trouble getting my work done by 4am?


I've been feeling better and better during the day, except for the hour or so before and after my 4am-7am core sleep, which continues to be brutal.

Stating to have issues with the logistics of taking three naps in a day since I started working on client stuff. As I told Dan before, that's going to be the biggest challenge of this schedule.

Today's Day 8, and there's a meeting at noon that conflicts with my first nap. Moreover, it might be hard to nap right before or after it because the team I'm working with is going to be trying hard to get materials ready for a client meeting at 3pm. This brings us to the first cliffhanger of my blog: what will become of my nap? DUN DUN DUN.

No comments:

Post a Comment