27 February 2010

Days 14 and 15: continuing difficulty

Things have still been rough, mainly because I haven't been able to find a comfortable way to nap in a bathroom stall.  It's actually sad because during the day I'll feel really tired and even have microsleeps every now and then, but when I walk over to the bathroom and try to nap there I don't feel nearly as sleepy.  Finding it easier to sleep when I don't want to has been a problem for me before, but it's pretty annoying for it to be happening when I'm this sleep-deprived.  I'm still convinced that poor napping is the main reason for my troubles, but I can't think of a good solution to this issue.

Might be a good idea to switch to 4.5hrs + 2naps until I get it figured out.  I could definitely use the added flexibility that only requiring 2 naps will give me, and the nap timings should be even more flexible with a 4.5-hour core sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment